Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday's Palette

I'm a little late selecting this week's palette (from the Design Seeds website), but I think it will an interesting challenge.  (I haven't even started making beads, so the reveal might not be until Thursday, but check back tomorrow just in case.)  As I originally said, I'm selecting the palettes randomly, and this time I ended up with another fuscia!


I know I have that green, and definitely that orange.  I can't even tell if that is black or blue, second from the left.  I have a purple that's close, and I have a handful of goldenrod-like colors that might work.  The fuscia is going to be tough.

I don't think I like that combination in either the picture or the palette, but Random calls and I must obey.  It's not like I could come up with anything better using my own eye to select the colors! :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment