Thursday, July 7, 2011

Glass Storage - The Undiscovered Country...

There are too many colors, too much glass, too many choices... How am I ever going to come up with a way to store it all?!?

I wish there were an "easy" button for decisions like this.

I'll edit later with the different options and a discussion of them.

Much later...

Oh, I almost forgot to edit this with what we decided to do.  Here's a pic of the space...

We'll be putting something along that tall thin section of wall there, just above the back of the workbench.  If I I better make it modular, in case I ever get a kiln that I'll be putting there.  That thing that looks like a mailbox on the other side of my hot head is a mailbox KILN.  Jon and I built it and it's currently gas (see the fire) so I'm hoping to convert it to electricity in the not-to-distant-future.

The thing we'll be putting along that wall will look something like this (hopefully less messy) or this (nice and neat!).  Either way, I'll be happy to have my all my glass in one place. :^)

So, not much discussion, but at least I was able to make a decision about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment