Friday, December 23, 2011

Is this deja vu?

I always seem to be waiting for something.  This month I'm waiting for my... *drumroll*

BRAND NEW KILN!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, after having received a couple very generous Christmas gifts from the parental units, I broke down and bought myself a kiln worth lusting over.  Small and compact, yet sleek and stylish.  This kiln is one hot hunk o' burnin' love!

I introduce to you "Daniel Radcliffe," a wizard of a kiln:
The Short Guy Kiln from Glass Hive Kilns
Ordered on 12/9, and with a 3-4 week build/delivery time, I'm really hoping to get this in time for Christmas.  Um, wait.  Christmas is 2 days away.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for mid-January! 

I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment