Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I did NOT understand the connection between Google+ and Blogger...

But now I do.

So it turns out that when you delete photos in Google+, you are also deleting them from your blog. *sigh*

I was trying to get some extra space out of my Google Drive so I deleted some pictures and then emptied my trash, and now I realize that some of my blog photos were also deleted.  I don't believe there is any way to recover the deleted images that used to live in this blog space.  Sorry for the empty photo spots.

Edited to add: Looks like the only picture I actually deleted then emptied from my trash is the image of the centipede. No one wants to look at a yucky 5 inch long centipede anyway, so maybe this is all for the good. I managed to restore the rest of the pictures, so YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment